Acne Treatments are designed to provide you with immediate and long lasting relief from Acne. You may have come across many Acne treatment creams, that advertise instant results. Before you buy them and start using them, here is an important list of checks that you must undertake to prevent yourself from any further medical complications.
Most of the Acne Treatment Creams available in the market are keratolytic agents with antibacterial actions. they have benzoyl peroxide which is effective against acne due to its antibacterial, peeling (keratolytic), and drying actions. Do not take up any acne treatment cream, without it having been prescribed by your Doctor or skin specialist. This is because, these creams have a deep effect on other aspects of your health and parts of your body. You need to know the various ingredients of an Acne cream, so that you don’t use it, if you are allergic to any ingredient present.
It is important to know about certain medical conditions before using Acne Treatment Cream. they may interact with Acne Creams and cause further complication. At the moment, there is no specific issue that may arise, but still, the doctor would want to know of these conditions before prescribing an Acne treatment cream. So you must get professional advice before applying an acne cream if-
* you are pregnant. planning a baby or have a baby and are breast-feeding.
* you are taking any medicine. Even if it is prescribed or over the counter. Also if it is a herbal preparation, or dietary supplement.
* you are allergic to any sort of medicines, food items, or other stuff.
You must have a word with your doctor if you have match with any or all of the conditions mentioned above. Do not start or stop any medicine on your own, let your health care provider, guide you.
Now, if you have been prescribed an acne treatment cream, then you must be very careful while using it. You must apply it carefully and stick to the number of times, you have been told to apply it during the day. You must follow these steps to ensure that you get the best results and from these creams:
1. Acne Treatment Creams are to be used externally. be careful while application. Do not get it in your eyes, on the inside of your nose or mouth, and on your lips. in case you get the cream in any of these areas, you must immediately rinse thoroughly with cool tap water.
2. Do not apply Acne Treatment Creams to raw or irritated skin. if you have sunburns, or open wounds, do not apply the cream there, as it may lead to further problems.
3. Acne will not disappear overnight. it may take days to several weeks before you see improvement in your acne. however, if you see the condition getting worse, inform your specialist right away.
4. You must get the Doctor’s permission before using any other cosmetic like cleansers, aftershave, or lotions.
5. Avoid the sun, as acne creams accelerate sun damage. Also stay away from sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Acne Treatment Cream. The cream may cause bleaching. So you must avoid contact with hair, fabrics, or carpeting
There is another important usage tip, that is relevant to children. Remember that acne treatment creams should be used with extreme caution on kids younger than 12 years old. keep all these tips in mind and keep in constant touch with your doctor, and you will get excellent results from Acne Creams.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.