The majority of people would like to know the top acne treatments to be able to handle this disturbing effect that is common with human skin. However, there is no acne treatment that is better than the other. as a matter of fact, the success of acne treatment is effective when you combine all the solutions from home remedies, to spa treatment, to medical and change of lifestyle. with this combination, you can be sure of an excellent result in few days.
The following are the top acne treatments that should be considered when you are treating acne:
1. Exercises – regular cardio exercises increases the rate of blood flow and in turn assist in maintaining the skin cells because it brings in oxygen and nutrients to the skin in addition to the removal of wastes. Besides, it also reduces stress which serves to be a cause of acne.
2. Medical products – such as Benzoyl peroxide is considered as the first-line treatment when it comes to the treatment of mild and also moderate acne because of less side effects that accompanies it. Benzoyl peroxide is normally responsible for causing dryness of the skin, the skin becoming red and rarely peeling of the skin. the main advantage is that it does not appear to generate resistance in bacteria.
3. the use of antibiotics is also helpful in the treatment of severe acne cases and is also becoming less effective because of the increased resistance of P.acnes bacteria. the commonly used antibiotics are applied topically or taken orally and include Erythromycin, Tetracyclines amongst others.
4. Hormonal control – this is done by generally controlling the production of testosterone that is responsible for acne by using anti-hormonal products.
5. Taking a potent multivitamin is another top acne treatment – the skin which is the largest organ of the body is so vital and one that most people neglects. the skin will tend to fight back if there is not enough nutrition which will result in the clogging of skin pores and eventually lead to acne formation. On the other hand, daily oral intake of vitamin a supplements within 4 to 6 months can result in a long-term solution of acne reduction. Also, these vitamins acts on the sebaceous glands by reducing oil secretion.
6. use of Medical techniques such as Dermabrasion that is useful in the removal of abrasion on the skin surface or laser treatment has been used for some time to reduce the scars left from acne. It is considered effective because it not only burns away the follicle cells but also burns the sebaceous glands that produce oil. Photo-dynamic therapy and photo-therapy are also part of the top treatments in the use of medical acne techniques.
7. use of home remedies such as squeezing the juice of lemons, mixing it with rosewater in equal amounts, then applying the mixture to your face and let it stay for 30 minutes before you rinse it off. this is useful as it involves a combination of anti-oxidants and an acid that is effective in un-clogging skin pores and also dis-infects your skin.
8. use of Aloe Vera – the use of Aloe Vera speeds up the healing of acne lesions and prevents formation of scars, and in addition, it has antibacterial properties. Aloe Vera is among the top acne treatments that are considered natural.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.