Acne forms when an oily or fat matter clogs the skin pores and a skin become chronic so such thing must be treated immediately within a minute or two if not then it may result in the Scarring of the neck and face.
The first and the most important treatment to the acne can be given at the home itself there are many ways available by which Acne can be easily treated at the home up to the large extent. There are many ingredients available to you at your home only which will really help you a lot in doing so. Some of the tested and applied method for curing the acne at home is as follows:
• Fresh garlic can be used as an ointment and can be toughly rubbed on acne location. However the smell of the remedy is not quite good but yet it a very good antiseptic and your acne would be easily dried out using this ointment.
• You can use the Sandalwood paste made along with the rose water Rose water and apply it on your acne location for about 45 minutes till it rinsed off.
• Aloe Vera juice can be applied on the acne affected areas moreover it has also been proved effected when taken internally.
• Cucumber can be blended and applied on the face for about 35 minutes till it rinsed off. This brings the complete refreshment to the skin, thus it serve as a refreshment cream to the skin during Acne.
• another most effective home treatment for the acne is Cumin seeds paste which can be applied for about half an hour on the skin.
• Powdered Neem leaves paste with the water can also be applied on the Acne location for the home treatment purpose. This is the mostly used method for treating acne at first.
• another direct and simple method for acne treatment is the direct application of Lavender oil at the acne affected areas.
• Acne scars can be reduced by applying vegetables and fruits paste blended off with the water, the paste should be applied for about half an hour till it rinsed off.
Some other methods are:
1. Paste of orange peel with water can be used as the ointment to be applied at the affected areas.
2. Cooked oatmeal lapping on the skin for about 20 minutes and then wash it off
3. the mixture of avocado paste and water can be a good facial wash.
4. Whitish part of an egg can also work as the remedy when acted on the prone areas for about 20 to 30 minutes.
Thus there are several methods which will be available to you at your home may be inside your refrigerator which can be used for initial treatment of acne, but if the problem is not resolved at home you should definitely go for the technical acne treatment.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.