The benefits of using home remedies for acne has been gaining popularity in recent years as it is not only convenient to do so, but more importantly, it is effective. Home remedy for acne is also very economical as the ingredients used can be easily found in your own kitchen.
Acne is usually caused by the production of extra sebum, bacteria, hormones, follicle fallout and inflammation. the principle of why acne home remedy works is because they act to counter these problems.
How to treat acne at home? well, here are some home remedies for acne treatment that you can use to get rid of your acne almost immediately.
1) Honey – Honey itself has antibacterial properties and can be use for killing or disinfecting the acne causing bacteria as well as healing minor blemishes. Apply some honey on the pimples before bed and cover it up using a band to discover a brand new skin in the morning.
2) Baking Soda – one of the untold secrets for using home remedies for acne. the main purpose of using basking soda is to exfoliate. That is to say, it is very effective in removing the surface area that clog pores. to get rid of your acne, simply add enough water to the baking soda to make it into a paste before applying it on your blemishes. Let it dry on your skin before scrubbing off.
3) Toothpaste – the most common among all acne home remedies. Toothpaste helps to dry out the extra sebum underneath the skin that is causing the blemishes. Apply them before you go to bed and you will see an immediate improvement after waking up. Note however, that the toothpaste has to be the usual good old fashion toothpaste and not the gel type.
4) Water – Mother earth’s very own natural cure for almost anything. Water helps to rid the extra oils your skin produces also prevents your pores from clogging, giving way to a clearer acne free skin.
5) Strawberry Leaves – Strawberry leaves contains the necessary alkaline that is gentle enough to reduce the inflammation on the skin caused by your acne. Simply soaked the leaves in warm water for 5 minutes before placing them on your acne. do note however, that you will need to wash the leaves before soaking them to clear them of any chemicals left over by insecticides.
These are the 5 most effective home remedies for acne treatment and your solution on how to treat acne at home.
If you are serious in getting rid of your acne forever, one of the best source for acne free treatment is a book by Dr Mike Walden, It is by far, the best natural non-prescription method on Curing all acne problems FAST.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.