Diet, stress, unclean skin or hormonal imbalances can all lead to acne. for ages people have turned towards natural acne remedies as a way to safely and easily treat this skin condition. it stands to reason that if stress can cause acne, if you relieve some of that stress; it will help clear the acne up, too.
However, there are a whole host of natural remedies for acne that can be found around your house. They’re safe to apply, and we’re going to have a look at some of them now.
Natural Home-Made Acne Remedies
One of the best natural remedies for acne may make you say, Ewwwww however, it does work in most cases, although many people find the sliminess of the remedy to be less than comforting.
Simply cook some oatmeal, let it cool and apply it to you face for ten to fifteen minutes before washing it off. the oatmeal will soften the skin and should remove any dirt or detritus that has accumulated in your pores.
Here are a few more, easy to do natural home remedies:
- Rub garlic cloves over the acne and let it sit overnight.
- Wash your face using an avocado paste that’s been mixed with water.
- Wash your face with soap and water, then take a cotton ball that’s been soaked in lemon water and apply it to your face.
- Every morning wash your face using a cotton ball soaked in vinegar.
- Separate the whites of an egg from the yolk. Next take a cotton ball and dip it into the egg whites and apply to your face. let it sit for a few hours before washing it off.
- Lavender is said to help with acne inflammation.
- Juice a cucumber and apply the juice to the acne using a cotton ball.
- Use toothpaste on the acne. Do not apply it to your entire face, since toothpaste will dry your skin out. Instead, apply it only to the acne spot.
If you suffer from out of control acne, you should consult your family doctor immediately. You can then discuss some of the best natural remedies for acne with him or her, and decide on your best course of action.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.